Hi10 Anime
You must be logged in to access this site's content.
__________________________________________________

Latest news: read here
__________________________________________________

Just Getting Started.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Getting Started.

Post by zeust on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:35 pm

I have no idea what to say, right now. I'll edit it later, I guess. xD


Last edited by RanDom on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I can.)
avatar
zeust
Admin

Posts : 69
Points : 2192
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 22
Location : 無 - Nothingness

Character sheet
Character Name: Uchiha Itachi
Profession: Nukenin
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

http://hi10anime.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by RanDom on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:39 pm

zeust wrote:I have no idea what to say, right now. I'll edit it later, I guess. xD
pff.. I'm gonna report you Evil or Very Mad

RanDom
Admin

Posts : 300
Points : 2661
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 28
Location : Kingdom of Sauville

Character sheet
Character Name: Happy
Profession: Exceed Mage
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by CrimsonJunior on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Don't have anything to say at the moment lol!


Last edited by CrimsonJunior on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Got bored...)
avatar
CrimsonJunior

Posts : 62
Points : 1755
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 24
Location : My room

Character sheet
Character Name: Hazama
Profession: Former Six Heroes
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by zeust on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Just you wait. Once RanD finishes customization, I'll show you all xD
avatar
zeust
Admin

Posts : 69
Points : 2192
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 22
Location : 無 - Nothingness

Character sheet
Character Name: Uchiha Itachi
Profession: Nukenin
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

http://hi10anime.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by zeust on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:15 pm

I think the creator of the theme... though that way... but I think the quoted text color is more disgusting.
/Edit/
It's "cooru" now.


Last edited by zeust on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Bite me)
avatar
zeust
Admin

Posts : 69
Points : 2192
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 22
Location : 無 - Nothingness

Character sheet
Character Name: Uchiha Itachi
Profession: Nukenin
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

http://hi10anime.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by zetainii on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Dat spammage Very Happy
avatar
zetainii

Posts : 83
Points : 1771
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-06-05

Character sheet
Character Name: ufotable
Profession: Masterrace
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by zeust on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:12 pm

I guess, basic configs been taken care of by ranD. who has done quite a good job. And the sharingan addition seems good to me, regardless of abo's gayness.
avatar
zeust
Admin

Posts : 69
Points : 2192
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 22
Location : 無 - Nothingness

Character sheet
Character Name: Uchiha Itachi
Profession: Nukenin
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

http://hi10anime.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by RanDom on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:15 pm

I'm out of ideas XD brb gonna eat something maybe it helps

RanDom
Admin

Posts : 300
Points : 2661
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 28
Location : Kingdom of Sauville

Character sheet
Character Name: Happy
Profession: Exceed Mage
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by TheBlackTac on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:03 am

Hiya peeps~ ^^
avatar
TheBlackTac

Posts : 18
Points : 2087
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2013-06-06
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere...

Character sheet
Character Name: Hyuuga Natsume
Profession: Student at Gakuen Alice ~
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

http://web.hi10anime.com/author/TheBlackTac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by RanDom on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:59 pm

lol who messed the layout?! XD

RanDom
Admin

Posts : 300
Points : 2661
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 28
Location : Kingdom of Sauville

Character sheet
Character Name: Happy
Profession: Exceed Mage
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by RanDom on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:02 pm

btw anyone who want to try fixing the colors/layout, you can use this tool to generate the colors’ codes:

http://html-color-codes.info/#insertcolor

If you’re using FireFox, right clicking the page and selecting “Inspect Element” you can see the HTML code and on the right side the CSS Stylesheet for the selected element, you can make changes in real time and see how it looks, then when you like it just go to the forums settings and apply the changes to the complete CSS Stylesheet of the forums layout.


Last edited by RanDom on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct typos like a bossss)

RanDom
Admin

Posts : 300
Points : 2661
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 28
Location : Kingdom of Sauville

Character sheet
Character Name: Happy
Profession: Exceed Mage
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by TheBlackTac on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:24 pm

RanDom wrote:lol who messed the layout?! XD

I did. >Very Happy (I'm being too obvious here. xD)

Zeust did, no? Razz
avatar
TheBlackTac

Posts : 18
Points : 2087
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2013-06-06
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere...

Character sheet
Character Name: Hyuuga Natsume
Profession: Student at Gakuen Alice ~
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

http://web.hi10anime.com/author/TheBlackTac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by zeust on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:48 pm

theblacktac wrote:Zeust did, no? Razz
wtf man... why are you framing me... you're right though... xD


Last edited by zeust on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bite me)
avatar
zeust
Admin

Posts : 69
Points : 2192
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 22
Location : 無 - Nothingness

Character sheet
Character Name: Uchiha Itachi
Profession: Nukenin
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

http://hi10anime.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by RanDom on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:24 pm

zeust wrote:
theblacktac wrote:Zeust did, no? Razz
wtf man... why are you framing me... you're right though... xD
Ok colors fixed geek

and online icon replaced with:


Now only the dark blue name is remaining.. can't find anywhere in the CSS Stylesheet, there's no function to edit there, probably is something in the settings, gotta dig there then..


Last edited by RanDom on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : live and leave live, love live!)

RanDom
Admin

Posts : 300
Points : 2661
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 28
Location : Kingdom of Sauville

Character sheet
Character Name: Happy
Profession: Exceed Mage
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by Wendy Marvell on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:14 am

Find a good looking phpbb style in google, and use it here.
avatar
Wendy Marvell

Posts : 18
Points : 1755
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-06-09
Age : 27
Location : Australia

Character sheet
Character Name: Zet
Profession: Emperor
Level:
999/999  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by RanDom on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:14 am

Here there're many prepared themes for forumotion forums:
http://en.hitskin.com/popular-skins.htm
If this is too dark, we could use one of those many themes but, should we make a poll or something? also some people suggested to make a contest.

RanDom
Admin

Posts : 300
Points : 2661
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 28
Location : Kingdom of Sauville

Character sheet
Character Name: Happy
Profession: Exceed Mage
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by Kenjo on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:24 pm

testing.. so much so that i could gain forum points as well.. LOL. [okay am just spamming. forgive me xD]
avatar
Kenjo

Posts : 84
Points : 1961
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2013-06-05
Location : Cruisin' along the Grand Line

Character sheet
Character Name: Roronoa
Profession: Pirate Hunter
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by RanDom on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:06 pm

RanDom wrote:
zeust wrote:
theblacktac wrote:Zeust did, no? Razz
wtf man... why are you framing me... you're right though... xD
Ok colors fixed geek

and online icon replaced with:


Now only the dark blue name is remaining.. can't find anywhere in the CSS Stylesheet, there's no function to edit there, probably is something in the settings, gotta dig there then..

lol.. testing matroska quotes Razz

RanDom
Admin

Posts : 300
Points : 2661
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 28
Location : Kingdom of Sauville

Character sheet
Character Name: Happy
Profession: Exceed Mage
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by RanDom on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Guys, everything is ready to go official, just gonna fix some missing icon here and there but nothing else is missing. By the way, since this month is dedicated to SnK, we need some nice SnK banners to use, right now we've 3, I think 7-8 should be enough (for the random banner widget). The size should be 1000x288 like the main site banners.

PS: you can't use the css stylesheet to edit the dark theme because it's on a different url, if you need to change anything, send me a pm here or in chat, or reply in this post.


Last edited by RanDom on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Torawo torunara torawo toru yori toriwo tore, toriwa otorini torawo tore.)

RanDom
Admin

Posts : 300
Points : 2661
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 28
Location : Kingdom of Sauville

Character sheet
Character Name: Happy
Profession: Exceed Mage
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by zeust on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:50 am

RanDom wrote:By the way, since this month is dedicated to SnK, we need some nice SnK banners to use, right now we've 3, I think 7-8 should be enough (for the random banner widget). The size should be 1000x288 like the main site banners.
Here are some suggestion on my part.
- I think the width size can go to ~1100. It'll look better.
- Keep in mind that banners should be compatible with themes. And we have dark theme as well. So there should be some banners that go with light theme and some with dark theme. It's a bonus if banner fits well in both themes.
- You can add the term "Forums" in the banner, so collectively it'd be "Hi10 Anime Forums". Like what I did the banner of Snk which is lost in darkness somewhere.
- I don't really mind any clever phrase in banners; however, forcing it can render the banner useless. So don't show off unless there really is something to show.
- Rather than changing the animation base every month, we should do it less often. Like we could keep "Shingeki no Kyojin" till the anime ends and after that we should get a famous anime and keep it for 2-3 months. (BLEACH -or- One Piece -or- Steins;Gate etc.)
______________________________________________________________________
p.s: zeust likes dark themes and creators of dark banners will get candy from me xD


Last edited by zeust on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bite me)
avatar
zeust
Admin

Posts : 69
Points : 2192
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 22
Location : 無 - Nothingness

Character sheet
Character Name: Uchiha Itachi
Profession: Nukenin
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

http://hi10anime.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by RanDom on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:18 pm

zeust wrote:Here are some suggestion on my part.
- I think the width size can go to ~1100. It'll look better.

Good point, that would resolve the problem about the empty space on left and right.

zeust wrote:- Keep in mind that banners should be compatible with themes. And we have dark theme as well. So there should be some banners that go with light theme and some with dark theme. It's a bonus if banner fits well in both themes.

That should be easy, we can always shift the colors to make it fit more in the theme.

zeust wrote:- You can add the term "Forums" in the banner, so collectively it'd be "Hi10 Anime Forums". Like what I did the banner of Snk which is lost in darkness somewhere.

lmao your banner is in my desktop and in the banners folder too, there're 80+ files so it's not easy for it to always appear since it's random but, once we've encough SnK banners I'll fix the script and use only SnK banners, instead of the 80+ that it's using now (btw, is it possible to remake your banner using the size you've suggested? it was vertically very large, with low resolutions like my 768p it takes more than half page xD).

zeust wrote:- I don't really mind any clever phrase in banners; however, forcing it can render the banner useless. So don't show off unless there really is something to show.

Sure, these banners from that conetest are temporary until we've enough SnK themed banners.

zeust wrote:- Rather than changing the animation base every month, we should do it less often. Like we could keep "Shingeki no Kyojin" till the anime ends and after that we should get a famous anime and keep it for 2-3 months. (BLEACH -or- One Piece -or- Steins;Gate etc.)

I think it should be easy to switch monthly, we can always make a contest for the banners but, about your suggestion, rather than using one of the most famous anime maybe we should use the most followed of the moment, right now I think that SnK is probably the most followed by everyone.

zeust wrote:p.s: zeust likes dark themes and creators of dark banners will get candy from me xD

lol!

RanDom
Admin

Posts : 300
Points : 2661
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 28
Location : Kingdom of Sauville

Character sheet
Character Name: Happy
Profession: Exceed Mage
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by zeust on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:13 pm

RanDom wrote:
zeust wrote:- You can add the term "Forums" in the banner, so collectively it'd be "Hi10 Anime Forums". Like what I did the banner of Snk which is lost in darkness somewhere.
lmao your banner is in my desktop and in the banners folder too, there're 80+ files so it's not easy for it to always appear since it's random but, once we've encough SnK banners I'll fix the script and use only SnK banners, instead of the 80+ that it's using now (btw, is it possible to remake your banner using the size you've suggested? it was vertically very large, with low resolutions like my 768p it takes more than half page xD).
I know that; I just wanted to use the term darkness xD
Well I can crop it (the banner) to decrease the height. But won't decrease it as to loose the Eren's face.

RanDom wrote:
zeust wrote:I don't really mind any clever phrase in banners; however, forcing it can render the banner useless. So don't show off unless there really is something to show.
Sure, these banners from that contest are temporary until we've enough SnK themed banners.
By the by, you asked some "guys" to make banners of SnK. Who're you expecting that from? Visitors?

RanDom wrote:
zeust wrote:Rather than changing the animation base every month, we should do it less often. Like we could keep "Shingeki no Kyojin" till the anime ends and after that we should get a famous anime and keep it for 2-3 months. (BLEACH -or- One Piece -or- Steins;Gate etc.)
I think it should be easy to switch monthly, we can always make a contest for the banners but, about your suggestion, rather than using one of the most famous anime maybe we should use the most followed of the moment, right now I think that SnK is probably the most followed by everyone.
Well, I was thinking that it'd be difficult for you guys to change it every month. I don't really mind that as I'm not gonna do it anyway. Even now I haven't touched the style-sheet once. Well I did touch it once and we had to reset the forums xD
If you think you can manage it then fine by me.
avatar
zeust
Admin

Posts : 69
Points : 2192
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 22
Location : 無 - Nothingness

Character sheet
Character Name: Uchiha Itachi
Profession: Nukenin
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

http://hi10anime.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by RanDom on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:24 pm

zeust wrote:
By the by, you asked some "guys" to make banners of SnK. Who're you expecting that from? Visitors?

Well, I was thinking that it'd be difficult for you guys to change it every month. I don't really mind that as I'm not gonna do it anyway. Even now I haven't touched the style-sheet once. Well I did touch it once and we had to reset the forums xD
If you think you can manage it then fine by me.

Guys = us all! xD
I don't mind if any visitors want to contribute with their banners but I'd rather not make an official contest for now, since this is the first month and the forum isn't official yet. But I can try to make some by myself if nobody else wants to do any banner, about updating the banners you can leave it to me, or to anyone else who read my post about the scripts explanation.

RanDom
Admin

Posts : 300
Points : 2661
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 28
Location : Kingdom of Sauville

Character sheet
Character Name: Happy
Profession: Exceed Mage
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by zeust on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:36 pm

RanDom wrote: But I can try to make some by myself if nobody else wants to do any banner
I'll try to make a few as well.
avatar
zeust
Admin

Posts : 69
Points : 2192
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 22
Location : 無 - Nothingness

Character sheet
Character Name: Uchiha Itachi
Profession: Nukenin
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

http://hi10anime.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by kazz on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 pm

zeust wrote:
RanDom wrote: But I can try to make some by myself if nobody else wants to do any banner


I'll try to make a few as well.
i can ask my friend ..
avatar
kazz
Admin

Posts : 3
Points : 1773
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-06-09

Character sheet
Character Name: name
Profession: none
Level:
1/1  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Getting Started.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum