Hi10 Anime
You must be logged in to access this site's content.

Latest news: read here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi10 Anime
You must be logged in to access this site's content.

Latest news: read here

Ordered Chapters - OC

2 posters

Go down

Ordered Chapters - OC Empty Ordered Chapters - OC

Post by zeust Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Just for the sake of convenience, I'll explain Ordered Chapters and Normal Releases and their Differences. (There's not much to it, yet people seem to get confused)

First of all, every single release here is a "re-encode". First encoding is usually done by a fansub group like [Commie], [Anime-Koi], [FFF] etc. We encode the files from fansub groups, which makes it a "re-encode".

Ordered Chapter Release:
This release has the same contents, storyline and everything etc, as the normal release. But the difference is that the "Opening song part" and "Ending song part" is cut into 2 separate files. The 3rd part will be rest of the episode. To play an "ordered chapter release", first download the OP and ED files which the encoder will certainly provide you with, then download the "episode part" for the "ordered chapter release". Now place all these three parts in the same folder. Play the "episode part", not "OP or ED". This way the OP and ED will play automatically at their appropriate time.
How?
The OP and ED have unique ID [UID] which allows them to be played in "order" while the "episode part" is being played.
Ordered Chapters and Video Players:
As far as I know, VLC and MPC-HC both supports OC.
- No need to configure in VLC.
- In MPC-HC, you can use LAV Splitter or Haali Media Splitter for video streaming.
- LAV Splitter's latest versions support OC (Version 0.57). Old Version can't play OC file properly.
- I've found Haali Media Splitter better than LAV Splitter, so I recommend to use it.
- VLC may seem easy to access, but I highly recommend to use MPC-HC; it's the best player to watch videos in best possible quality.

Last edited by zeust on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bite me)
zeust
zeust
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Uchiha Itachi
Profession: Nukenin
Level:
Ordered Chapters - OC Left_bar_bleue1/1Ordered Chapters - OC Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

https://hi10anime.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Ordered Chapters - OC Empty Re: Ordered Chapters - OC

Post by RanDom Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Thanks for this guide, today I was asked about oc now I can redirect them to this page.
Btw are you going to repost your first encoding guide from the old forums too? (this here)

For anyone insterested in oc, it's highly recommended to read the other guide for mkv merge, always by zeust, here:
http://web.hi10anime.net/guide-mkvmerge/
RanDom
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Happy
Profession: Exceed Mage
Level:
Ordered Chapters - OC Left_bar_bleue1/1Ordered Chapters - OC Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by zeust Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:03 pm

RanDom wrote:Btw are you going to repost your first encoding guide from the old forums too? (this here)
For anyone insterested in oc, it's highly recommended to read the other guide for mkv merge, always by zeust, here:
http://web.hi10anime.net/guide-mkvmerge/
I'm not really sure. I don't use meGUI anymore so I don't know if I should make a guide now. Well, maybe yes... (dunno).
I might post the mkvmerge guide here as well...
zeust
zeust
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Uchiha Itachi
Profession: Nukenin
Level:

https://hi10anime.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down