aborwx's Guides 5 5 1
NOTE: You can comment on: http://hi10anime.com/guide-2/aborwxs-guides if you need help.
Last Update: 2013-12-02 1:15 PM PST
Last Update: 2013-12-02 1:15 PM PST
Hey guys, aborwx here with some guides on how to make a Hi10 Anime encode using VAFE/MiniX264, create ordered chapters using a couple of programs and test them out by using CCCP, create html posts using Postar, make torrents/update web seeds in μTorrent, get hashes with HashTab, and upload files using Filezilla, which I’ll constantly be updating. Also, if your computer is good at encoding and you have a decent upload speed please consider joining http://hi10ani.me/ by sending an email to: hi10anime(at)gmail(dot)com with the username you are using at our site so that our site has more encoders, however, please note that the person you are emailing is a very busy person.
2013-12-01 7:44 PM PST
-Added image caching feature to Postar 2013-12-01.0 and removed some of its settings/moved things around to make it take up less screen space. Also, changed the readme from HTML format to MD (markdown) format.
EDIT: 2013-12-02 1:15 PM PST -Fixed saving of data, added on hover text for images/title button.
-Updated CCCP from 2013-10-17 to 2013-11-27.
2013-11-10 8:21 PM PST
-Added my source code for Postar, Merger, UnOC.
EDIT: 2013-11-23 4:52 PM PST -Added their icons to their respective source folder.
-Swapped 'HashTab' with 'RapidCRC' and updated how to get hash value instructions accordingly.
2013-11-08 3:48 PM PST
-Updated Postar: changed ‘batchTorrentLinkTable’ to ‘batchTorrentTable’ for batch torrent table, and added option to make 'Title' button open up MyAnimeList page in your default browser.
2013-11-03 9:24 AM PST
-Added more instructions to how to make OC using VAFE.
2013-11-01 3:34 PM PST
-Fixed locale issue (decimals using commas [,] instead of periods [.]) in Postar.
2013-10-31 12:47 PM PST
-Super duper upgrades have been made to Postar (formerly PostMaker): editable drop downs, auto saving settings, extra options, preview of images, etc. (EDIT: 9:32 PM PST fixed folder naming convention check to allow stuff after the resolution)
-Updated instructions on how to make a torrent.
-Updated CCCP from 2013-08-01 to 2013-10-17.
2013/09/22 1:53 PM PST
-Cleaned up CSS files in PostMaker (removed the table ones)
-Added Merger in OrderedChapterCreator folder (drop in a file with filename-###.mkv naming scheme) and UnOC in its own folder (undo ordered chapters) programs which are in BETA with no guides on how to use them, although they should be fairly intuitive to use
2013/09/06 10:09 PM PST
-Major under the hood changes to PostMaker to add bc.vc links; changed various variable names around in the .ini file; removed updatelink variable.
2013/09/01 7:39 PM PST
-Major updated to PostMaker to restore adfocus link generation; added in linkbucks generation with a couple of more settings to customize the program's initial start up to your liking; cleaned up and restored older css files.
2013/08/19 3:51 PM PST
-Fixed silly mistake in PostMaker when generating images.
2013/08/18 4:17 PM PST
-Major under-the-hood update for PostMaker to have different settings.
2013/08/04 9:19 PM PST
-Added 8bit presets to VAFE.
-Updated encoding guides with an extra step added to the VAFE one to make it faster.
-Updated OC guide to make more sense by using better names for the chapters. Changed filenames around/included some more files to speed things up a bit.
2013/07/24 2:51 PM PST
- Bugs in PostMaker have been fixed and some more options have been added to give you even greater control over the final output file.
2013/07/21 11:56 PM PST
- PostMaker got another major overhaul to make it even faster to use than before with the addition of drop down boxes to easily switch things up as needed among other various improvements..
2013/07/10 1:40 PM PST
- Updated PostMaker to have CSS on top of the post, so that the top image is centered when browsing the main/encoders project page.
- Added in V.A.F.E and a guide on how to use it, which is a lot easier to use and doesn't give the audio error in MiniX264 which I've added instructions on how to combat, although I may end up removing MiniX264 at a later time.
- Also changed the folder's name to not include 'Hi10' cause it's really my own stuff that I've put together and not official by any means so I should have had done that way earlier.
- Changed post format.
- Removed torrents link.
2013/07/04 11:45 AM PST
- Added links to additional programs that I may add to my guides at a later time.
- PostMaker updated to be more user friendly (catches more errors, displays a progress bar).
- Removed unnecessary files from some folders.
2013/07/01 3:00 PM PST
- EDIT 2013/07/01 5:46 PM PST: Movie server bug fixed.
- PostMaker got a major overhaul with a bunch of new additions which can probably be read about inside the program.
2013/06/27 12:05 AM PST
- Updates have been made, so grab the new version (8:30 PM PST) which fixes the paragraph issue, the ‘-’ in place of ‘Continue Reading’, and the use of ‘ | ‘ to separate multiple writing libraries, or audio formats instead of ‘/’, and the color scheme has changed again cause the bright colors were bugging my eyes.
- Fixed adfoc.us links bug in PostMaker (thanks to alpha I was able to correct it very fast), and changed the GUI around to make things more obvious, and modified the tags created in a post.
2013/06/26 4:32 PM PST
- Complete overhaul of my program to generate a post which is now called PostMaker now because of the additional options it has (added check boxes, naming convention, and a ton of under the hood changes which you do not need to worry about, but it should make it easier for me to change around in the future if I decide to add some more stuff to it).
2013/06/25 11:05 AM PST
- Redid TemplateMaker completely yesterday so that it doesn’t use that many ‘hacks’ (aka bad coding practices) which took forever to do.
- Name of the program has changed to be more descriptive: Hi10AnimePostMaker201306251105AMPST
- Changed the settings files to be a little more robust and made it’s name match up to the version it is using so that older settings file do not get mixed up with newer ones and vice-versa, although whenever you download the latest version of my Hi10AnimePostMaker, you should always grab the whole folder as I probably changed other stuff at the same time.
- Changed the way the page is rendered a bit, with additional settings being read from the files so it’s a bit slower, but that’s just there so that if we change over to a format style which we were talking about before higher up in the page those changes would be dealt with automatically. IE. If the new versions bit depth is 16 bits instead of 10 bits or something like that.
- Automatically converted certain URLs to be in UTF8 encoding style, although it still adf.ly seems to suck ass and does not convert them properly thus giving me an error even when I’ve encoded the name properly, so I’m not going to worry about it cause it’s not my problem.
2013/06/23 1:37 PM PST
- EDIT 6:23 PM PST: Fixed batch torrent adfocus bug, automatically grabs video/audio settings, and changed the settings file
- EDIT 2:51 PM PST: Fixed a little bug I encountered on Trigun Collection and the making of the links
- MAJOR UPDATE to TemplateMaker, so that it automatically makes adfocus links as well as adfly ones, and I’ve color coded the text boxes so hopefully that it’s more user friendly
- Updated MiniX264 to have the latest x264.exes (both 8-bit and 10-bit versions in case you wanted to encode to 8-bit instead of 10-bit)
2013/06/21 11:17 PM PST
- Updated TemplateMaker to have adflyCode setting
2013/06/18 10:21 PM PST
- Separated/added/fixed up guides in both the Hi10ProgramCollection and Hi10TorrentCollection (which I added a link to in the Hi10ProgramCollection folder)
- Clean up the formatting of this post
2013/06/14 10:27 PM PST
- Updated TemplateMaker to include '10-bit' in the title line
- Fixed a typo pointed out by Yuuhi in the how to oc guide
- Changed the link to see the latest updates in the .txt files to match the new permalink
2013/06/12 12:24 PM PST
- Removed link to Hi10TorrentCollection because of DMCA notice
- Changed formatting of the post
2013/06/10 6:00 PM PST
- Updated TemplateMaker to the final version to handle currently airing shows and will probably never update it again unless bugs are pointed out to me, or I feel like speeding it up.
2013/06/09 11:00 PM PST
- Updated template maker to have an extra setting for donate picture link in case you want to use a different picture for the donate link (ie. RxR makes a newer sexier picture) at the bottom of a post and updated audio track counting to be accurate even if the audio is not encoded to acc and also added instructions on how to use it as well as allowed it to be re-sized smaller than the previous default minimum size of the GUI in case it takes up too much space on your screen
- Cleaned up other guides a bit
2013/06/08 2:04 PM PST
- UPDATE 2013/06/08 4:04 PM PST: Changed mkvmerge to MediaInfo to extract audio track amount as well as crf values automatically and fixed a bug in folder's top ddl link on a page
- Basically a bunch of TemplateMaker updates: more settings in settings.txt, automatically makes tags and post title, does not freeze up any more because of threading, new way of displaying error messages, added in mkvmerge to count the number of audio tracks in a given file, etc
- Added '.exe' to program names in the OC bats to make it more explicit
- Removed author's name in front of top link in TemplateMaker
- Added auto grab plot feature which took like three hours to do in TemplateMaker
- Added a couple of more error prompts in TemplateMaker
- Added hint in how to make a hi10 encode guide when doing movies
- Removed confusing paragraph in how to OC guide
- Changed the directory 'Hi10_Program_Collection' to 'Hi10ProgramCollection' to match the folder things should be located in the how to OC guide
- Updated TemplateMaker once again to change Ad.Fly to adf.ly
- Added notes on encoding a movie in the how to oc guide
- Patched up TemplateMaker-2013-06-03.jar to deal with the previous versions bugs
- Fixed some typos in guides
- Updated the how to oc guide as there was a mistake in one of the steps
- Added a couple more preset split video commands for creating ocing stuff: '(00)_Movies_Without_Markers.xml' so that you can split a movie without chapter at 10 minute increments so that your computer doesn't have to stay on for days along with a merge bat for it that you need to adjust based on how many chapters your movie ends up having
- Replaced old versions of filezilla and cccp
2013/05/25 7:08 PM PST
- Added resolution to file name for single files in TemplateMaker
- Corrected some typos in my how to .txt files
- Change the names of some stuff to make what they do more clear
2013/05/22 9:23 PM PST
- Removed useless fonts folder in the OrderedChapterCreator folder.
- Changed '(03)_Merge_1video.mkvs_(1-2-4-6).bat' to '(03)_Merge_1video.mkvs_(1-3-4-6).bat' as this one makes more sense.
- Added a crf 21 preset for miniX264.
- Updated TemplateMaker.jar to v0.7 to change what the donation section at the bottom looked liked by modifying RxR's donate picture link since it looks amazing among some other under the hood changes.
- Added a footnote to the how to make ordered chapters guide as funny things can happen if the order of the files in your episode does not match the OP and ED.
2013/05/20 8:04 PM PST
- Shortened how to make ordered chapters by a lot by adding some more commands to the convert to lossless .bat file.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum