Hi10 Anime
You must be logged in to access this site's content.

Latest news: read here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi10 Anime
You must be logged in to access this site's content.

Latest news: read here

I would like to suggest a Ratio System

5 posters

Go down

I would like to suggest a Ratio System Empty I would like to suggest a Ratio System

Post by N4Mi Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:55 am

Hey, i would like to suggest a Ratio system/Reward System

I have nothing against uploading, but it would be nice to be able to see who is UL and who is just DL.
N4Mi
N4Mi

Character sheet
Character Name: Nami
Profession: Navigator
Level:
I would like to suggest a Ratio System Left_bar_bleue1/1I would like to suggest a Ratio System Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

I would like to suggest a Ratio System Empty Re: I would like to suggest a Ratio System

Post by RanDom Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:14 am

Probably it would be nice but, I don't think anybody will use it, surely the leechers won't use it, hi10 anime became famous mostly because you can leech high quality encodes with 1 click, that's useful to anyone who cannot use torrents due to ISP, workplaces or schools filters and such things, also it helps anyone who has a limited bandwidth and can't waste upload speed.
RanDom
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Happy
Profession: Exceed Mage
Level:
I would like to suggest a Ratio System Left_bar_bleue1/1I would like to suggest a Ratio System Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

I would like to suggest a Ratio System Empty Re: I would like to suggest a Ratio System

Post by N4Mi Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:32 am

Well i see, but in my opinion if you got the Bandwith to DL a torrent for free you should atleast UL the same amaount Wink

Well anyways, i am just glad i found a site with this many awsome torrents. Keep up the good work and thank you for the reply Smile
N4Mi
N4Mi

Character sheet
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Afezeria Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:39 am

It would make Hi10 look like bakabt and the next thing we knew everyone would be avoiding this site and we be demolished because of low donations...-.-...but good idea anyway...huhu...
Afezeria
Afezeria

Character sheet
Character Name: Hatsune Miku
Profession: Vocaloid Singer
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by N4Mi Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:53 am

well a site is often choosen by reputation and content in my experience.

I am a member of alot of ratio based torrent sites and we seem to manage fine. Since the sharing is done by the members there is not so much money needed to run the sites.

Well anyways thanks for the reply Smile

I am not here to tell how you should run the site, i am just here for awsome downloads Smile
N4Mi
N4Mi

Character sheet
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by newguy432 Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:29 am

You guys should take off DDL for all older series and go torrent only. Then everyone would contribute some bandwidth using torrents. It would help with the total bandwidth usage and maybe then there might be more seeds. Or something that gives people an incentive to seed torrents like a top seeders list.
newguy432
newguy432

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjo Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:23 am

newguy432 wrote:You guys should take off DDL for all older series and go torrent only. Then everyone would contribute some bandwidth using torrents. It would help with the total bandwidth usage and maybe then there might be more seeds. Or something that gives people an incentive to seed torrents like a top seeders list.

some countries have really strict monitoring with regards to using torrents, which also affect some of our encoders. Major patrons of the site also prefer that direct downloads made available. Solutions have been proposed, and you could follow them here.

If you could help by any means or have any other ideas feel free to discuss them there.
Kenjo
Kenjo

Character sheet
Character Name: Roronoa
Profession: Pirate Hunter
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down