Hi10 Anime
You must be logged in to access this site's content.

Latest news: read here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi10 Anime
You must be logged in to access this site's content.

Latest news: read here

A NEW WAY TO DOWNLOAD THAT MIGHT SAVE MONEY?

Go down

A NEW WAY TO DOWNLOAD THAT MIGHT SAVE MONEY? Empty A NEW WAY TO DOWNLOAD THAT MIGHT SAVE MONEY?

Post by Blasian Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 pm

I've been using pogoplug for awhile now, and I was wondering if you guys could just buy their unlimited cloud ($50 a year), and then just share the link to the each anime folder you guys upload. Also the pogoplug team might benefit you, but it would also be cheaper to just get a pogoplug office from amazon ($60) and you be able to customize the interface, create folders for people to upload their encoded anime, more than one user for a account, and more. Is it possible?
Blasian
Blasian

Back to top Go down

A NEW WAY TO DOWNLOAD THAT MIGHT SAVE MONEY? Empty Re: A NEW WAY TO DOWNLOAD THAT MIGHT SAVE MONEY?

Post by Blasian Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:28 pm

Here is a example of what I'm talking about. https://pogoplug.com/s/5rdTIIPsxUQ/

Of course you can disable upload. The speed of the download is okay, but it is great considering that you are paying 50 dollars a year for unlimited storage and sharing. Just right click on the file you want to download, or you can download the whole folder but that takes time as pogoplug likes to compress it into a rar. So I have the link open for a couple hours to a day. These are just 2 files taken from your site by the way.
Blasian
Blasian

Back to top Go down

A NEW WAY TO DOWNLOAD THAT MIGHT SAVE MONEY? Empty Re: A NEW WAY TO DOWNLOAD THAT MIGHT SAVE MONEY?

Post by Blasian Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Oh forgot, I put a password on it. The password (case sensitive) is "Hi10p" without quotes. Reply about what you guys think. Possibly used this to download, plus the other free sites they have already, and save their bandwidth for faster loading times on the pages of hi10panime as they seem to load slow to me.
Blasian
Blasian

Back to top Go down