Hi10 Anime
You must be logged in to access this site's content.

Latest news: read here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi10 Anime
You must be logged in to access this site's content.

Latest news: read here

Unable to download ANYTHING.

5 posters

Go down

Unable to download ANYTHING.  Empty Unable to download ANYTHING.

Post by Death_Wing03 Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:09 am

So I've been having issues trying to download anything from the site since yesterday. Whenever I click a download link and click the "skip ad" button. it redirects me to a "webpage not available" page instead of the dl starting. I've tried resetting my modem, clearing my cookies and cache, everything essentially to no avail.

I don't seem to be the only one having the problem, however not everyone is having the problem either (asked chat). Can anyone diagnose the problem?
Death_Wing03
Death_Wing03

Back to top Go down

Unable to download ANYTHING.  Empty Re: Unable to download ANYTHING.

Post by Death_Wing03 Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:10 am

This is the additional details I get on the page btw:

"Google Chrome's connection attempt to hi10anime.uni.cx was rejected. The website may be down, or your network may not be properly configured.
Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server...
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN"."

Yes I've tried all of these and using other browsers, nothing works.
Death_Wing03
Death_Wing03

Back to top Go down

Post by Death_Wing03 Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:18 am

I also get this when I attempt to use shortest:

"Google Chrome's connection attempt to hi10anime.uni.cx was rejected. The website may be down, or your network may not be properly configured.
Go to http://uni.cx/"
Death_Wing03
Death_Wing03

Back to top Go down

Post by Death_Wing03 Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:20 pm

Well turns out my IP is blocked by the server. So can anyone assist me with fixing this? Or do I have to wait for the month or role over or smt? I still can't download jack
Death_Wing03
Death_Wing03

Back to top Go down

Post by trono37 Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:34 am

I'm having this same problem. 2 weeks ago I was able to download without any problems. Does anyone have any advice for how to fix it?
trono37
trono37

Back to top Go down

Post by juststeph Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:59 am

Same. It says ERR.CONNECTION REFUSED and I have no idea what to do.  Tried clearing cache, going incogito, doing the recommended adf.ly solutions and removing adblock but nope. In fact, earlier today I was able to download but all of a sudden all my downloads went to 0kbs/s and would occasionally spike to 300kbs/s then to 0 again and after that is the situation im facing.
juststeph
juststeph

Back to top Go down

Post by HUNTER X Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:41 pm

I have the same problem too. I had google chrome uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted all connections, had the donator status activated, and still wasn't able to download. The only thing that's working for me is the megauploads. I hope this is only temporary.
HUNTER X
HUNTER X

Back to top Go down

Post by HUNTER X Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:55 pm

I found this solution from Higado2.

"
*What you'll need to do is copy each link you want to download (right click, then "Copy link location" or something similar), for example:
http://adf.ly/4400856/http://hi10anime.uni.cx/hi10anime7/kBaraka/%5BHi10%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_%5B720p%5D/(Hi10)_Naruto_Shippuuden_-_385_(720p)_(Kurama)_(000D5067).mkv

*Now, go to a proxy site (I picked www.proxysite.com), and paste the link in there, AND swap the adf.ly part with bc.vc, so your link will now look like this:
http://bc.vc/38388/http://hi10anime.uni.cx/hi10anime7/kBaraka/%5BHi10%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_%5B720p%5D/(Hi10)_Naruto_Shippuuden_-_385_(720p)_(Kurama)_(000D5067).mkv
Unfortunately Ad.fly won't work through ANY proxy!

*You may have to try a couple of times, but you should be able to start the download! It even works with a download manager! (I'm using DownThemAll! for FireFox)
"
HUNTER X
HUNTER X

Back to top Go down

Post by juststeph Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:40 pm

Thanks for the update! Hopefully I was thinking of trying to flush/reset my ip and dns. If i try it and it makes everything go back to normal ill update the news
juststeph
juststeph

Back to top Go down

Post by t84 Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:12 am

I noticed that the site is employing some anti-hammering measures...
you can only download files one at at a time... if you are currently downloading 1 file be it DDL or torrent, you are locked out from any futher simultaneous downloads.. I also sense ther seems to be a timeout between a finished download and the newxt file you want to get.. the bad thing, ther eis no timer so you have to keep on trying after a failed attempt
t84
t84

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum