Hi10 Anime
You must be logged in to access this site's content.

Latest news: read here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi10 Anime
You must be logged in to access this site's content.

Latest news: read here

"Seeder requesed" topic

+4
RanDom
Kenjo
mbex013
Captain_Thunder
8 posters

Go down

"Seeder requesed"  topic Empty "Seeder requesed" topic

Post by Captain_Thunder Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:43 pm

With the DDL speeds being so low more of us are turning to bit torrent. I think it would be a good idea to have a "Seeder requested" topic on the forum where people could request seeds on torrents that are stalled due to the lack of a willing seeder, etc.

Example, I have a seed request for "Rental Magica". A small group of us are stuck at 95.8%. I see that it is no longer officially listed on Hi10, but someone out there must have a torrent file and a complete data file that they can seed.

Another torrent, "Mai Mai Miracle", has one seeder, but it doesn't seem to be sending out any data. A group of about 7-8 of us have been stuck at 43% now for the past 3-4 days.

My requests didn't seem to fit into any of the other forum topics so I thought a new topic specifically for this function would be a good idea.

Captain_Thunder
Captain_Thunder

Back to top Go down

"Seeder requesed"  topic Empty Re: "Seeder requesed" topic

Post by mbex013 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:19 am

yeah many of us are using the torrent because of the speed of the DDL.

before there are members saying "please seed this" "please seed that" but not everyone can seed it again and again so that, they created webseeds for the torrents. its not fast a you think but it still seed the torrent that you uses.

Rental Magica: http://144.76.87.212/kyuu9/[Hi10]_Rental_Magica_[DVD_480p]/
(btw kyuu9 changed the torrent for it)

Mai Mai Miracle: http://144.76.87.212/ryuuzaki/Movies/[Hi10]_Mai_Mai_Miracle_[BD_720p]/

I hope this helps even a little
mbex013
mbex013

Character sheet
Character Name: Ren Ashbell
Profession: Blade Dancer
Level:
"Seeder requesed"  topic Left_bar_bleue1/1"Seeder requesed"  topic Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjo Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:36 am

Captain_Thunder wrote: I see that it is no longer officially listed on Hi10, but someone out there must have a torrent file and a complete data file that they can seed.
What do you mean by this? Are you sure you have the latest torrent? Old torrent was replaced last July 13 due to broken files (a common problem when uploading to the server). You might experience some progress setback once you get the new torrent as it replaces some of the hashes.

For Mai Mai Miracle, I'm pretty sure the old server can seed for you. Just be patient for the gigabit server's migration. 

"He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin
Kenjo
Kenjo

Character sheet
Character Name: Roronoa
Profession: Pirate Hunter
Level:
"Seeder requesed"  topic Left_bar_bleue1/1"Seeder requesed"  topic Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by RanDom Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:45 am

Rental Magica is working, it's slow but the server is seeding atm. Mai Mai Miracle is updated now, the web seed has been fixed (it was using the old .211 server IP) btw the web seed usually is only the encoder name not the title of any anime, example:
http://144.76.87.212/kyuu9/

It's rare cases when the web seed is different, mostly only when there're sub folders but, it's not the case of Rental Magica. About the seed requests, almost nobody reads the forums recently so I think is more effective if you leave a comment directly on the page where the torrent is, I'm trying to fix the torrents as soon as I read the comments.

Also:
Kenjo wrote:
Captain_Thunder wrote: I see that it is no longer officially listed on Hi10, but someone out there must have a torrent file and a complete data file that they can seed.
What do you mean by this?

How it's no longer officially listed? I just checked the dropdown categories menu and it's still there.
RanDom
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Happy
Profession: Exceed Mage
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Thunder Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:24 am

Hmmm.... I did look before posting and did not see "Rental Magica" for some reason. I see it now.

I looked at my Mai Mai Miracle torrent file and it has the 211 address in the last line. I'll see if a new download of the torrent file will fix me up. The one I have now was created "12-Mar-2013 09:31:18 by uTorrent/3230."

The "Rental Magica" torrent file I have seems to be the current one using the 212 address. It was created on "22-Jun-2013 23:06:08 by uTorrent/3300."

I have managed to get upto 95.8% of the file from two other swarm members also stuck at 95.8%. We're just waiting for someone with 100% to show up. It's been a while.

DDLing files using browser usually doesn't work. The speed is so slow that that the download usually aborts after 5 or 10 minutes. I have taken to using a download manager to DDL files now. It manages to keep the download live for the duration.

I have been seeding various torrents of downloads that I have previously gotten via DDLing.
Captain_Thunder
Captain_Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjo Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:46 am

Captain_Thunder wrote:
The "Rental Magica" torrent file I have seems to be the current one using the 212 address. It was created on "22-Jun-2013 23:06:08 by uTorrent/3300."
seriously man, have you read what i've just said.? It has been replaced already last July 13, 2013. Go get the new one, delete your old torrent from your client, and run the new one.
Captain_Thunder wrote:
I have managed to get upto 95.8% of the file from two other swarm members also stuck at 95.8%. We're just waiting for someone with 100% to show up. It's been a while.
Cause you, together with those others, are waiting for nothing. As I've mentioned, that torrent file is broken, so go get the new one. Let it recheck the hashes, it might set you back at around 90%.
Kenjo
Kenjo

Character sheet
Character Name: Roronoa
Profession: Pirate Hunter
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by RanDom Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:57 am

When I write that a torrent is working it means that:

1) I've checked the web seed
2) The trackers
3) The speed
4) It's the best version

So, all you've to do is: get the new one Very Happy
As kenjo said, you've to remove your current torrents and use the new files, if you don't change the download folder your downloads will be resumed with no problems.
RanDom
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Happy
Profession: Exceed Mage
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Thunder Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:13 pm

That's what I did after posting above.
Captain_Thunder
Captain_Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by lompou Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:38 am

request seed for ao no exorcist the movie BD 1080p
stuck at 94,7% no seeder has been 2 days
lompou
lompou

Back to top Go down

Post by rizkigt Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:59 am

Please some1 seeding for Katekyoshi hitman reborn 567p
my torrent download its going too slow  Crying or Very sad 
rizkigt
rizkigt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashi Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Well I downloaded Kyoukai Senjou Horizon I&II from the new post and almost 12 hrs have passed and both torrents are stuck at 8.6&7.1 respectively....and the ddl speed is also quite low at 10kbps...I checked the webseeds and all and it was fine...So is there a problem with the server or something..The only peer available is your server and that too keeps vanishing.
Ashi
Ashi

Back to top Go down

Post by corpuralx Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:07 am

can someone seed neon genesis evangelion dvd480p??.. tnx
corpuralx
corpuralx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content