Hi10 Anime
You must be logged in to access this site's content.

Latest news: read here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi10 Anime
You must be logged in to access this site's content.

Latest news: read here

Naruto Shippuuden

+5
Azure
RanDom
ClericLaw
K!RA
zeust
9 posters

Go down

Naruto Shippuuden Empty Naruto Shippuuden

Post by zeust Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:56 am

You can talk about "Naruto Shippuuden - Anime" here. As it is for anime, you shouldn't talk about manga here, more importantly, spoilers.

Naruto Shippuuden Naruto11

I'm not a fan of this series really, nor have I seen the manga.
Although, I do love a few characters, and other facts, in it.

• Cool things.

Uchiha Itachi, and his story revolving around epic sharingans and epic stong ninjas etc. Just when I saw him at first, I knew he's gonna be hell of trouble for anyone. And of course, he's one of the reason I haven't dropped this anime.

Another cool character is Uchiha Sasuke. Although, many dislike the current sasuke now but I still love him because I kinda understand his reason behind his actions.

One of the most important thing I admire is the story plot. The plot is so complex, emotional and thrilling that it's just awesome. But yeah, when you see that same story plot filled with hell of fillers, you'd hate it sooner or later. But if you see the real story plot, like the Itachi's story, it's pretty admirable.
It's one of the most emotional anime I've ever seen. Of course you'll have to forget many dull facts to enjoy this anime.

• Now the dull things.

One of the dull things I find in it is the protagonist - Uzumaki Naruto. He's way too much of a protagonist-like for this anime. He's stubborn, immature, refuses to retreat etc... All what almost every daily-life protagonist does. It kinda doesn't fit in this anime because of the complex and despair-filled lives of Shinobi (Ninjas). But thankfully, Naruto's grown better, esp after Pain's fight. Pain made him realize the reality and then Naruto's meeting his father, Yondaime - Minato, and later on meeting his mother, Kushina... All that things made Naruto quite mature, and it's a relief in many ways. xD

Another dull thing is the Animation. It sucks. For example, the attack of Uchiha Itachi - Amaterasu, which can flame up even the space itself. This attack is almost the same. animation wise, as the form of Nurarihyon - Kyoukasuigetsu, which allows him to transcend between real world and space at will. But the animation of Amaterasu sucks while Kyoukasuigetsu's animation is epic. It's disappointing that such a well plotted anime has such a dull animation.

• Things to look forward to.

I think everyone is looking forward to the fight of Naruto vs. Sasuke. So am I. Of course, I want the fight to be epic, esp animation-wise. But I'm also curious to see how Naruto would make Sasuke snap out of the darkenss he's got into. I mean Sasuke's not a normal villian; I don't think that he'll be snapped out of it by mere statements. Well if Naruto says a few statements and Sasuke says "Souka, ore wa nani o shitteiru" (you're right, what the hell I was doing), it'd be hell of an upset. In short, i'm very looking forward to it, but at the same time the tension is so high for this fight that it can end up as a big disappointment as well.

Well there are other things, but I think it's enough to write this much as a starter.

Last edited by zeust on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bite me - zeust)
zeust
zeust
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Uchiha Itachi
Profession: Nukenin
Level:
Naruto Shippuuden Left_bar_bleue1/1Naruto Shippuuden Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

https://hi10anime.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuuden Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden

Post by K!RA Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:11 pm

I Totally agree with you
The anime if one hell of a great one although i hate the fillers
but to enjoy this anime you need to watch it without the fillers and it's a 100% enjoyable anime, at least for me it's one of the best of it type
Thank you guys for providing it in small size yet awesome quality Smile
K!RA
K!RA

Character sheet
Character Name: Killua Zoldyck
Profession: Assassin/Hunter
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by ClericLaw Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:34 am

So are you going to have like a forum for like every anime or just this one or like something
ClericLaw
ClericLaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RanDom Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:26 pm

I've never watched any episode of Naruto before, should I start from the very first episode? I heared many times about the fillers, are they really that boring? xD the only series that I watched, so far, with a lot of fillers was Hayate (the whole second season is a filler for the first one) but it helped to better understand the story after all, are Naruto's fillers something else on a whole different level?
RanDom
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Happy
Profession: Exceed Mage
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by zeust Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:38 pm

ClericLaw wrote:So are you going to have like a forum for like every anime or just this one or like something
Well, you can start any anime in Anime Discussion - thread, however, in Legends, I'm gonna add only a few anime that need no praise anymore, or a must watch. Following are in the list:
1- Naruto Shippuuden - (Already posted)
2- BLEACH
3- One Piece
4- Gintama
5- Death Note
6- FMA-Brotherhood
7- Fairy Tail (maybe)
zeust
zeust
Admin

Character sheet
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by zeust Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:54 pm

RanDom wrote:I've never watched any episode of Naruto before, should I start from the very first episode? I heared many times about the fillers, are they really that boring? xD the only series that I watched, so far, with a lot of fillers was Hayate (the whole second season is a filler for the first one) but it helped to better understand the story after all, are Naruto's fillers something else on a whole different level?
Naruto's fillers are one of the worsts. Why? Because they are based on dull characters.
I've seen BLEACH fillers and they are still watchable because they revolve around Ichigo and Ichigo has some epic moves e.g. (Bankai - Getsuga Tensho). Whereas in Naruto, you only see a half-assed Rasengan. In short, fillers really are boring for Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden.
If you are new to Naruto, just watch a few episodes of Naruto.
- First 30-40 eps to get the idea of almost every noticeable character.
- Do not miss any episode revolving around Sasuke. The true story is about Sasuke.
- A little info will be given about Itachi, Sasuke's elder brother. Do not miss it.
- A little info will be given about Akatsuki, a team that'd play an important role later.
- Ep's after Sasuke's leaving village are just shit. Simple ignore them. (Not much of spoiler, IMO)

Now, Naruto Shippuuden.
- This is all about Akatsuki vs. Ninja World.
- Shippuuden is teemed with a lot of good fights and a few epic ones.
- Sasuke's past and Itachi's past will be shown thoroughly in it. However, you need to have a bit of an idea, which you'll get in a few eps shown in Naruto.
- Avoid fillers.
- IMO, Naruto is 4/10 and Naruto Shippuuden is 6/10. If no fillers, then Naruto Shippuuden is 8/10 xD

Last edited by zeust on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bite me)
zeust
zeust
Admin

Character sheet
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:57 pm

well i also think so..
naruto filler is really bad, but episode filler naruto not much like bleach.
Azure
Azure

Character sheet
Character Name: Kuroko Tetsuya
Profession: unknown?
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Noihara Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:14 am

i like this series before but now i drop it because almost half of the story are flash back -.-
Noihara
Noihara

Character sheet
Character Name: Noihara
Profession: Hikikomori
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:28 am

if nothing flash back, this anime series will be quick end.
and flash back is main story and not filler.
so if you want know next story you must watch flash back too Very Happy
Azure
Azure

Character sheet
Character Name: Kuroko Tetsuya
Profession: unknown?
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Afezeria Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:18 am

I haven't seen the anime for like 2 years now but i am still keeping updated with the manga...it has been one of my favorite for a while,and even with all the flaws i would still enjoyed it no matter what people kept saying about it...
Afezeria
Afezeria

Character sheet
Character Name: Hatsune Miku
Profession: Vocaloid Singer
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by monsterwing Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:03 pm

naruro is keeping boring to watch.. but still i downloaded it..but i ddnt watched.. hahahaa
monsterwing
monsterwing

Back to top Go down

Post by horribleNS Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:17 am

I've never watched any episode of Naruto before, should I start from the very first episode? I heared many times about the fillers, are they really that boring? xD the only series that I watched, so far, with a lot of fillers was Hayate (the whole second season is a filler for the first one) but it helped to better understand the story after all, are Naruto's fillers something else on a whole different level? wrote:

Nah for starters -

Naruto (1-135) the rest episodes are pure bullshit and move on to shippuden.

Naruto Shippuden - skip some arcs. Watch -
(1-56) - Tells us about new naruto and some hints on akatsuki + sasuke
(72-89,90) - Emotional arc, A good character dies and naruto learns his only good for nothing Fuuton - Rasen shuriken
(113-143) - this arc is action packed. Sasuke gets on move, itachi vs. sasuke, Main thing - Uchiha Obito dies (LOL), Jiraya fights pain
(152-175) - This is the only arc up til date why i like Naruto (Naruto vs. Pain)
(197-222) - Boring arc but you would see sasuke in action
(243-till the current episode) - Not much too skip

Hush the hole naruto in a nutshell ^.^
horribleNS
horribleNS

Character sheet
Character Name: name
Profession: none
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down