Hi10 Anime
You must be logged in to access this site's content.

Latest news: read here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi10 Anime
You must be logged in to access this site's content.

Latest news: read here

Request: Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan

2 posters

Go down

Request: Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Empty Request: Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan

Post by NeoRazgriz Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:04 pm

Hi, just wondering if there are any plans to encode Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan? Thanks! And great work!
NeoRazgriz
NeoRazgriz

Back to top Go down

Request: Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Empty Re: Request: Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan

Post by Kami-samaCrosser Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:59 am

To be honest that is my project but it is hard subbed from Horrible subs release which i think is because of Funimations and they fact they are licensing more shows, which a lot of shows released by Horriblesubs are hard subbed this season.

Intentionally my plans where to use Raw anime cus the quality kinda sucks on HS and other raws kinda do as well. I started asking sub groups if they where going to pick this up and short story is i got a 'No'.

I found out someone was ripping the hard subs from HS so i decided to team up with a mate who used to be in fan subbing to help me edit and such. He and I made great progress up until he kept getting problems with his computer that needed fixing...
I have been waiting heaps of time like over a week now and he still hasn't come online to help me so right now I'm a little stuck because he didn't show me certain thing before he got busy and something else went wrong with his computer...

Sorry to say but until he can get back to me I'm kinda stuck with the project until he comes back. Because i don't want to release something half done.
Kami-samaCrosser
Kami-samaCrosser

Character sheet
Character Name: name
Profession: none
Level:
Request: Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Left_bar_bleue1/1Request: Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down